Help & FAQs
If you have a question about our service, please take a look through the below to see if it's already been answered before contacting us.
Is Ordering With Earplugshop Safe?
All of our online orders are handled using 128-bit encryption that ensures all your details are kept safe. We do not sell or pass your details on to any third parties and we don't store your credit card details on our servers.
How Do I Place An Order?
- Browse the site and click 'Add to Cart' on all of the products that you'd like to purchase.
- Once you've added everything that you'd like, click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- If you're a new customer, you can checkout as a guest by simply entering your billing and delivery address details or you can register an account with us. Registering an account won't take any extra time and will allow you to check the status of your order as well as cut out the hassle of entering all of your details next time you order! If you've shopped with us before, simply sign in using your log in details.
- Choose a shipping method based on how quickly you need the product.
- Select your payment method and process the payment for your order and voila! If all has gone well, you should receive a confirmation number as well as an e-mail to confirm the details of the order and we'll take it from there.
What Do I Do If My Product Is Faulty?
If your product is received in a non-working or broken condition, please contact us as soon as you possibly can and we will assist you in the return and replacement of the product.
How Can I Contact You?
All of our contacts details can be found on the Contact Us Page.
Earplug Related FAQs?
Will I be able to hear anything whilst wearing earplugs?
Yes. No earplug exists that blocks out 100% of noise. Earplugs are designed to cut noise down to a level that is comfortable and safe, especially "background noise". You should be able to carry on a conversation while wearing earplugs.
Can I reuse my earplugs?
Some earplugs are washable and designed for repeat usage. Foam and moldable silicone earplugs are disposable and should not be reused.
How can I tell which earplugs are strongest?
All of our earplugs have a Noise Reduction Rating, or NRR. The higher the NRR, the more noise the earplugs will block.
What is Tinnitus, and can earplugs prevent it?
Tinnitus is the "ringing in your ears" you hear after exposure to loud noise. Continued exposure can cause tinnitus to become a permanent condition. Earplugs prevent tinnitus by protecting your ears from the loud noises that cause it.
I'm around loud noises all the time, but don't hear any ringing. Did my ears get used to the noise?
Your ears can't get used to noise, however, prolonged exposure can cause you to lose your hearing. Have your ears checked by a doctor, and in the future, wear earplugs when you know you'll be exposed to loud noises.
Can people tell I'm wearing earplugs?
Earplugs are small and discreet, and shouldn't be noticeable unless people are looking directly at your ear canal.
How much noise is too much?
Any noise above 85 decibels - about the sound of a power lawnmower, can be harmful to your ears during prolonged exposure. However, any noise that hurts your ears, causes ringing in your ears or temporary hearing loss should be considered too loud.
Can the earplugs get stuck in my ears?
As long as they are inserted according to instructions, earplugs should be easy to remove and should not get stuck in your ears.
Are earplugs harmful to my ears?
No. All of our earplugs are made from hygienic, safe materials and are scientifically designed to be worn inside the ear.